Emma Grönroos is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate working with Roschier’s Private M&A practice, focusing on private M&A and private equity. Her previous work experience includes working with M&A and real estate transactions at another major law firm in Helsinki. She joined Roschier in 2017.
Emma Grönroos’ experience includes advising:
- KKR Credit in a NOK 1,209 million investment in Avida Holding AB (publ);
- Slättö Core Holding AB in the SEK 62 million acquisition of Enmänningen Fastigheter AB;
- Vy Group in the acquisition of the Flygbussarna business from Transdev;
- Real Capital Analytics, Inc. in the acquisition of Datscha from Stronghold Investment;
- Funds advised by Castik Capital S.à r.l. in the acquisition of a majority stake in AddSecure;
- EQT in the sale of Coromatic Group to E.On Sverige;
- KKR and Triton in the sale of Mehiläinen Group;
- Sandvik in the SEK 4 billion divestment of Hyperion to KKR.
Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, Associate (2016-2017)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
University of Helsinki, LL.M. (2015)
English, Finnish, Swedish