Emma Brolund is a Stockholm based Senior Associate specialized in equity capital markets, public M&A, corporate advisory and corporate compliance, with a particular focus on regulatory compliance in capital markets. Her previous experience includes working at the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, Nasdaq and another law firm in Stockholm.
Emma Brolund’s experience includes advising:
- Carnegie Investment Bank and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken in the initial public offering of Lime Technologies AB (publ)’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- NCAB Group AB (publ), R12 Kapital AB and the other selling shareholders in the initial public offering of NCAB Group’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Magnolia Bostad AB in connection with its list change from Nasdaq First North Premier to Nasdaq Stockholm’s main market;
- Rovio Entertainment Corporation in the initial public offering of Rovio Entertainment Corporation’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Helsinki;
- DDM Holding AG in its SEK 104 million rights issue.
Roschier (2019 -)
Nasdaq, Legal Counsel / Regulatory Compliance Specialist (2018-2019)
Roschier, Associate (2017-2018)
The Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, Legal Counsellor (2014-2016)
Magnusson law firm, Associate (2014)
Uppsala University, LL.M. (2014)