Ellen M. Pettersson
Ellen M. Pettersson is a Stockholm-based Associate working with Roschier’s Private M&A practice. She joined Roschier in 2022.
Ellen M. Pettersson’s experience includes advising:
- Outokumpu in its strategic investment in Envigas;
- Fortum in the acquisition of Telge Energi;
- Outokumpu in the divestment of its remaining Long Products operations in Sweden;
- Brunswick Real Estate in the sale of its debt business, Brunswick Real Estate Capital, to Niam;
- GRO Capital in its acquisition of Netigate.
Uppsala University, LL.M. (2022)