David Antonovic is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate specializing in private M&A and private equity. His experience covers domestic and cross-border transactions for private equity and industrial clients, technology-oriented venture capital investments and general M&A related to Germany.
His previous experience includes working for another major law firm in Sweden and as a Visiting Lawyer at a technology-heavy securities trading company. In addition to his LL.M. degree, David holds a M.Sc. in Commercial and Business Law from Linköping University, including a semester at the Albert Ludwig’s Universität in Freiburg.
David Antonovic’s experience includes advising:
- CVC Capital Partners in the acquisition of Stark Group;
- BE Bio Energy Group AG in their divestment of shares in Solör Bioenergi Holding to Polhem Infra;
- Funds advised by Castik Capital S.à r.l. in the acquisition of a majority stake in AddSecure;
- Walnut Bidco Plc, a newly established company indirectly wholly owned by members of the family af Jochnick, in its public offer to the shareholders of Oriflame Holding AG;
- Aleris in its SEK 2.6 billion divestment of Aleris Omsorg to Ambea;
- Funds advised by IK Investment Partners in the acquisition of KPMG Sweden’s Business Accounting Service;
- Funds advised by IK Investment Partners in the acquisition of PwC Sweden’s Business Services division;
- Funds advised by Triton Partners in the acquisition of Ramudden from funds advised by IK Investment Partners and the management of the target group;
- Axcel and Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S in the initial public offering of Nordic Waterproofing’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- A fund advised by Vitruvian Partners in the acquisition of the Stockholm headquartered logistics and transport administration software group Unifaun from a fund advised by Bridgepoint.
Advokatfirman Cederquist, Associate (2011-2014)
Neonet Securities AB, Visiting Lawyer (2012-2013)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2011)
Linköping University, M.Sc. (2010)
English, Swedish, German