Anna Nordlander is a member of Roschier’s Private M&A practice, focusing on private M&A and private equity. Her previous work experience includes working for another law firm in Stockholm.
In addition to her LL.M. degree from the University of Lund, she also holds an LL.M. degree from Columbia University, New York, where she studied between 2018-2019. Anna joined Roschier in 2016.
Anna Nordlander’s experience includes advising:
- Investor in its divestment of shares in Three Scandinavia’s tower business and assets;
- Bonnier in its acquisition of Estate Media;
- KKR Credit in a NOK 1,209 million investment in Avida Holding AB (publ);
- MittMedia and Amedia in their acquisition of Hall Media;
- Searchlight Capital Partners in the public offer for all shares in Opus Group;
- Sandvik in the SEK 4 billion divestment of Hyperion to KKR;
- Guy Hands in the acquisition of McDonald’s Nordic operations, consisting of local operating companies in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
Linklaters Advokatbyrå AB, Associate (2014-2016)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Columbia University New York, LL.M. (2019)
Lund University, LL.M. (2014)