Andy Li is a Stockholm-based Associate. He works with Roschier’s Real Estate practice. Andy joined Roschier in 2020.
Andy Li’s experience includes advising:
- Blackstone in the acquisition of nine light-industrial and warehouse properties from Nyfosa;
- Nordika in the acquisition of a commercial property in Kista;
- Genesta in the acquisition of a logistics property in southern Sweden from Infrahubs;
- Patriam in the acquisition of Fågelbärsträdet 12, a property in central Stockholm;
- Niam in the acquisition of Kruthuset 17, a modern office- and logistics property in Gothenburg;
- Patrizia in a SEK 3.6 billion residential investment in Sweden;
- Blackstone in the EUR 21 billion recapitalization of Mileway;
- Tritax EuroBox in the acquisition of a 95,000 sqm site for its first development project in Malmö, Sweden;
- Solör Bioenergi Holding in the acquisition of the district heating company Ale Fjärrvärme.
Uppsala University, LL.M., (2020)
Swedish, English, Chinese