Ahmed Al-Rahma is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate specializing in Nordic and international transactions, including all aspects of private M&A, private and venture equity and other corporate law matters. He has experience in representing private and venture equity investors and industrial investors in complex and multi-jurisdictional transactions.
Having founded and sold Sweden’s first peer-to-peer car sharing company, Ahmed’s entrepreneurial background has given him a business-minded and solution-oriented approach, allowing him to provide customized legal advice based on the clients’ business and commercial strategies.
Ahmed joined Roschier in 2021.
Ahmed Al-Rahma’s experience includes advising:
- Scania Sverige in its acquisition of Arver Lastbilar;
- Renta Group in its acquisition of Lars & Erik Maskin;
- Ramudden in the acquisition of Halleskog & Hansson;
- IK Partners in the acquisition of Renta Group from Intera Partners;
- IK Partners in the acquisition of Truesec.
Bird & Bird, Senior Associate (2020 – 2021)
Linklaters, Associate (2019 – 2020)
Svea Court of Appeal, Assistant Judge (2018 – 2019)
District Court of Södertörn, Law Clerk (2016-2018)
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2013)
Swedish, English, Arabic