There are a lot of good law firms out there. This is why we think you should choose Roschier.
We have an open and people-oriented culture. We make high demands on our people, but we also offer great rewards and go a long way to provide the support that allows talented people to make the most of themselves and their careers.
We are a value-driven organization. This means that the firm’s core values, client-orientation, professionalism, teamwork, ethics and pioneering, are reflected in everything we do. These values have also helped us accomplish the inspiring atmosphere and great team spirit that we have today.
What makes a great working environment?
We believe that our great working environment and success are due to motivated, talented and committed people. Our latest staff survey made it clear that the engagement and commitment at Roschier is very high and that challenging work and personal development are key motivational factors. We strive to provide the best possible platform for our people to develop both professionally and personally based on the principle of continuous learning.
This is what we offer:
- Mentoring and tutoring: From the very first day, new recruits are supported with a tutor and a mentor, guiding them and offering them a helping hand in their day-to-day work and their personal career development.
- Teamwork: We offer a challenging yet supportive environment, where new team members will quickly find themselves working with household-name clients on exciting projects alongside some of the industry’s leading professionals.
- Networking: Our culture makes it easy to make friends quickly and develop both internal and external contacts that will benefit you throughout your career. For example, we organize various events and encourage participation in professional association activities.
- International atmosphere: Not only are many of the assignments international, but with offices in Sweden and Finland, the entire organization is founded on a seamless cross-border approach. Everyone works in teams across borders, and our people often end up spending time in both countries. Our close cooperation with law firms around the world also offers you a possibility to gain experience from visiting a foreign law firm as part of our Practice Exchange Program.
- Competitive remuneration: We offer a performance-related remuneration element to reward success, and naturally we offer an employee benefit program that includes, among other benefits, very generous parental leave options, extensive occupational health care and versatile exercise possibilities.
- Individual career development: Our people benefit, for example, from the annual review process, which is designed to ensure that every employee gets personal attention and the best possible support to reach his or her personal goals.
- The Roschier University: Our very own “university” provides valuable training in both legal and professional skills. What is characteristic for everyone working at Roschier is the constant striving for improvement through learning. The Roschier University follows you throughout your career with training programs designed to support you in your pursuit of personal development.
- Social activities: Social activities are a natural and very important part of our culture. We believe that a great workplace is achieved through a combination of hard work and fun. In addition to local get-togethers, we organize cross-border parties, which is a great way to bring together everyone from Finland and Sweden in an inspiring social context.
You may be the person we are looking for if you are:
- Highly motivated
- Keen to learn
- Driven to offer clients the highest level of service
- A team player
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!