Following graduation, you enter a new and exciting phase in your life – the start of your career as a lawyer.
Working at a leading business law firm can be demanding – and at the same time very rewarding. We strive to help you lay the necessary groundwork for a successful career. This is why we have devised a career plan for you in your new role as an Associate lawyer. Our goal is to guarantee the right level of challenge and support at different stages of your career and to consistently contribute to your professional development.
Through our Career Plan, we offer our lawyers the following development opportunities and support:
- A thoroughly planned and individual induction program
- A career start, together with colleagues who are at the same stage in their careers as you are
- An international environment in which you will work on exciting assignments and with leading companies in a variety of industries
- Teamwork with junior and senior colleagues, including Partners who are leaders within their respective practices
- A chance to collaborate and work across borders with your colleagues in Roschier’s other offices
- Experience in different fields of law and practices through our Practice Exchange Program
- In-depth training through our professional development program, The Roschier University; at the early career stage, mainly focused on core legal skills, but as you gain more experience, increased focus on developing other skills that are important for succeeding as a lawyer
- An assigned Partner and more senior Associate for guidance and support from the start
- A well-established and comprehensive performance review process, including annual review and midyear follow-up discussions with your mentor as a tool for supporting your career development
Send us your application, and join our team!