Junior Controller, Finance & Reporting
Last application: Sunday, 04 Aug 2019
The best foundation for your future.
Roschier is looking to hire a Junior Controller to join our Finance & Reporting team.
We at Roschier are looking for new talent to join us in serving our clients. Curiosity combined with in-depth knowledge, passion and professionalism: this is how we are equipped to face the future of the legal industry in a rapidly changing world.
As a Junior Controller your work will include a wide range of tasks related to monitoring and analyzing business results and KPIs, budgeting, forecasting and ad hoc reporting. You are also involved in reporting development projects and get to work with different stakeholders in the firm.
We hope that you already have some experience in reporting and/or accounting, from for example summer jobs. You are a business-minded and customer-oriented person with good analytical and problem solving skills. We are looking for a person who is eager to learn and to develop oneself professionally.
The location of the position is flexible and you can be located either in Helsinki or Stockholm. You will work closely with the members of the Finance & Reporting team in both Finland and Sweden as well as with other colleagues within the firm, gaining insight into an international and dynamic professional services organization.
You may be the person we are looking for if you
• have some previous work experience in accounting and financial management
• have the ability to interpret and present financial information in a clear way
• are eager to learn and committed to personal development
• have the ability to take initiative and responsibility
• enjoy administrative tasks, are diligent, and like to make things happen
• are a strong team player, but also have the ability to work independently
• share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
• have a good command of MS Office programs, especially Excel and Power Point, knowledge of ERP system(s) is considered as an advantage
• are fluent in Finnish or Swedish and have solid communications skills in English
• have a university degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) in accounting, finance or equivalent and an interest towards accounting and reporting
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. You will grow and create the best foundation for your future. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising the champions of the Nordic business landscape. We are known for transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference for our clients.
Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients’ and the firm’s. At Roschier, you get to learn from the best. To us, that means working closely together as a team, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
• our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
• a unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
• the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
• an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
• an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
Want to know more?
For more information regarding the role, please contact Outi Lassila, Head of Business Control (+358 43 826 3910) on weekdays between 15.00-17.00. For more information regarding the recruitment process, please contact Milla Hänninen (+358 40 593 9107) on 15-19 July or Kaija Tolvanen (+358 40 715 7353) on 23-31 July from the Talent Development team.
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 4 August through the application link, however we are ready to fill the position as soon as we find the right person. The position is full-time and permanent.
Last application: Sunday, 04 Aug 2019