Talent Trainee (Stockholm)
Last application: Tuesday, 07 Dec 2021
The best foundation for your future.
Roschier is looking to hire two Talent Trainees for our Helsinki and Stockholm offices
Roschier is one of the leading law firms in the Nordic region, and the firm continues to grow. We are now looking for two Talent Trainees to join our Talent Development team, one based in Helsinki and one in Stockholm.
Our trainee role is ideal for you who want to kickstart your career within HR and challenge yourself in an inspirational way to reach your full potential. As our trainee you will get an excellent platform for your future career within HR and build a vast Nordic network in a professional services environment. As a trainee, you will be an integral part of our Nordic Talent Development team. In this cross-border role you will be supporting our offices located in Helsinki and Stockholm. In your role you will get to see the employee lifecycle from an HR perspective including tasks related to HR operations and human resource development. You will also support our Center of Expertise in e.g. talent acquisition and learning and development related activities. We put extensive emphasis on supporting our employees during different stages of their career, and therefore your expertise and assistance with the administrative tasks will be highly valued. You will also have an important role in ensuring the integrity of our HR data when working closely with different HR systems and retrieving HR reports.
This is a one-year fixed term employment, with possible extension. Start date as soon as possible, preferably in January.
Your main tasks will include but are not limited to
- taking part in a broad range of operational HR tasks (e.g. full employee lifecycle, wellbeing, and healthcare)
- being involved with the coordination of career development and other trainings and events
- supporting the advisory team with HR data and reports
- participating in recruitment and employee onboarding related activities such as compiling recruitment materials and updating HR systems as well as handling offboarding related administration
- as part of your traineeship, you will also have the opportunity to participate in our internal training program
You may be the person we are looking for if you
- have a genuine interest towards HR and aim to grow to a future professional within the field
- are about to graduate or already have a degree in HR, administration or in a related field and are in the beginning of your career
- are a flexible person with a can-do attitude and are committed to providing the highest level of service both internally and externally
- are a team player and work effectively with people in various roles in the organization
- have good written and oral communication skills in English and in Swedish or Finnish, having both is considered as an advantage but not a requirement
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients’ and the firm’s. Through our focus on continuous learning and by working closely with your colleagues, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- a unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
Want to know more?
For more information in Finland, please contact Laura Lindberg, Talent Development (email@example.com, +358 40 774 8009) or Aino Ruusuvuori, Talent Development (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 583 4482).
For more information in Sweden, please contact Anna Nilsson, Talent Development (email@example.com, +46 85 531 9004) or Evelina Norén, Talent Development (firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 85 531 9263).
Apply today – and join the Roschier team
Please apply by December 7th through the application link. Please note that applications will be handled upon arrival and that we do not accept applications via email due to GDPR.
Last application: Tuesday, 07 Dec 2021