Brand Protection Specialist
Last application: Sunday, 08 Oct 2023
The best foundation for your future
Roschier is looking to hire a Brand Protection Specialist to join our Brand Protection team in Helsinki
Join our team and be a part of a diverse and international work environment where you’ll collaborate with brilliant colleagues. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a supportive and dynamic setting, this is the perfect place for you! Roschier is the ultimate launching platform for dedicated professionals. With us, you will learn from the best and develop daily.
We are looking for a Brand Protection Specialist who will be concentrating in IP enforcement related matters to join our Brand Protection team who has a strong international reputation as a high-end service provider in brand protection, brand portfolio management, intellectual property valuation and strategy work. The team offers global trademark, design and domain name registration services, covering trademark clearance, portfolio management and monitoring services as well as intellectual property enforcement, consultation, strategy and training. In this role, you will play a critical part in safeguarding our clients’ reputation and protecting their intellectual property.
In your role as a Brand Protection Specialist you will:
- Correspondence with clients, local associates, authorities and online service providers in respect of the task at hand (enforcement, customs recordals etc.).
- Specializing in a certain part of IPR process (online monitorings, online and offline enforcement, customs recordals, customs seizures etc.).
- Creating accounts and maintaining databases of authorities; using various software tools.
- Coordinating cases with local associates and instructing them.
- Creating cases and entering deadlines and other data into the docketing database; verifying and maintaining the Roschier and client databases.
- Invoicing, invoice and budgeting related correspondence with clients.
- Allocated client base; own area of expertise and development of it; independent coordination and management of own work.
The Brand Protection team consists of around 25 people and you will report to Markku Tuominen (Partner, Team Brands). Role is based in Helsinki. The position is full-time and permanent. Flexible hybrid work is possible, but some tasks in this role require attendance at the office.
You may be the person we are looking for if you
- have interest in working with international trademark, design, copyright and other intellectual property related matters
- have a basic understanding of all relevant IPRs
- have good communication skills in Finnish and English
- have ability to work systematically with details
- have ability to use various software tools
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
What we offer
- a platform for continuous development – you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- a broad curriculum of professional skills trainings and personal development programs
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
- be in direct contact with clients and do independent work
Roschier is a leading Nordic business law firm. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising major local and international players operating in the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, taking pride in understanding their business and providing them with the best possible legal solutions.
With us, you will develop at the very top. Through our focus on continuous learning and by working closely with your colleagues on complex matters, you will learn more than anywhere else. We work together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision.
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Markku Tuominen, Partner, Team Brands (+358 20 506 6594, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Emil Koho, Talent Acquisition (+358 50 357 0508, email@example.com).
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 8 October through the application link. Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis.
Last application: Sunday, 08 Oct 2023