Associate Lawyer, Intellectual Property & Technology
Last application: Friday, 28 Apr 2023
Work closely with the brightest minds
Roschier is looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join its Intellectual Property & Technology team in Stockholm.
Working as an Associate Lawyer within our Intellectual Property & Technology team
Our Intellectual Property & Technology practice is among the largest and most experienced ones in the Nordic region, with advisors within IP, TMT, marketing and consumer law, outsourcing, data protection, privacy, cybersecurity, and digitalization. The teams’ professionals are widely experienced in all aspects of IP and technology-related legal and business issues, having had the opportunity to collaborate closely with regional and global premier brand owners and market leaders in a variety of sectors, excelling both in commercial work and in disputes.
Since technology-driven companies often act in regulated industries, such as HealthTech, FoodTech, FinTech, and GreenTech, or supply goods or services to the public sector, we are also advising on regulatory compliance and act in matters before authorities and administrative courts, including in license applications and public procurement appeals.
Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising major local and international players operating in the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, taking pride in understanding their business and providing them with the best possible legal solutions.
With us, you will develop at the very top. We are proud to be able to offer our associates a work context of complex assignments, where you get to work with people who have years and years of experience. To ensure your professional development we offer an extensive learning program through Roschier University, which equips you with the professional skills that you need to excel in your role and career at Roschier.
We work together as one firm – across countries, teams, and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience, and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in a collaborative and fun environment.
We are now looking for talented lawyers who
- have 1-4 years of experience working in the area of IP dispute resolution and/or commercial administrative law (regulatory compliance and public procurement) for tech companies
- genuinely want to develop into an expert within the field of intellectual property law
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
- are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their own professional development
- have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Swedish and English
What we offer
- our commitment to continuous learning, you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level
- an open, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture
- a truly international setting, where you get the chance to work with global corporations from all over the world
- the possibility of working in larger teams from the entire firm on projects and transactions
- the opportunity to work with leading lawyers within the business
Please apply by April 28th through the application link and attach your CV, cover letter, and University transcript. We accept applications in Swedish and English.
The basis for the evaluation is academic and professional qualifications. Our final candidates will be asked to complete our online assessment package including ability and self-evaluation tests.
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Alexandra Hummel, Talent Acquisition Lead (firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 73-053 0208).
Last application: Friday, 28 Apr 2023