Associate Lawyer, Employment
Last application: Sunday, 12 Feb 2023
Work closely with the brightest minds
Roschier is looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join its Employment team in Stockholm
Are you a law student close to graduation interested in employment law, or have you worked with employment law matters or internal investigations for a couple of years after graduation? Do you want to work at one of the leading law firms in the Nordics, on interesting projects and with brilliant colleagues? Our Employment team is now looking for new talents to join the growing team.
Working as an Associate Lawyer within our Employment team
Roschier’s cross-border Employment team is recognized for its ability to provide first-class legal advice and strategic guidance on a broad range of employment law matters, including reorganizations, redundancies, termination matters, hiring of senior executives, internal investigations (for example related to harassment, discrimination, anti-corruption, and bribery) and disputes.
The team is a stand-alone practice team that also works closely with other teams at the firm, for example when handling public and private M&A transactions, business reorganization and outsourcing, trade secrets disputes, data privacy, and other matters requiring expertise in multiple practice areas.
Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising major local and international players operating in the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, taking pride in understanding their business and providing them with the best possible legal solutions.
With us, you will develop at the very top. We are proud to be able to offer our associates a work context of complex assignments, where you get to work with people who have years and years of experience. To ensure your professional development we offer an extensive learning program through Roschier University, which equips you with the professional skills that you need to excel in your role and career at Roschier.
We work together as one firm – across countries, teams, and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience, and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
We are now looking for talented lawyers who
- have 1-4 years of experience working with complex employment law matters or internal investigations, or
- have recently obtained a law degree, or will soon graduate
- genuinely want to develop into an expert within the field of employment law
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
- are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their own professional development
- have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Swedish and English
What we offer
- our commitment to continuous learning, you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level
- an open, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture
- a truly international setting, where you get the chance to work with global corporations from all over the world
- the possibility of working in larger teams from the entire firm on projects and transactions
- the opportunity to work with leading lawyers within the business
Please apply by February 12th through the application link and attach your CV, cover letter, and University transcript. We accept applications in Swedish and English.
The basis for the evaluation is academic and professional qualifications. Our final candidates will be asked to complete our online assessment package including ability and self-evaluation tests.
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Alexandra Hummel, Talent Acquisition Lead (firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 73-053 0208).
Last application: Sunday, 12 Feb 2023