Last application date
The best foundation for your future
Roschier is looking to hire Office Support trainees for fall 2019
At Roschier, our culture makes us stand out. We are all united by the passion for what we do. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise. This means you will work together with the most talented professionals, sharing their experience and vision.
As an Office Support trainee, you will get the opportunity to familiarize yourself with our ever-changing business law environment. You will be involved in the day-to-day administrative work at the office, which will give you insight into life at a law firm.
Our Office Support trainees perform various tasks that support all the functions at the office, including printing, assisting in the reception area, setting up workspaces, assisting with the mail, and other day-to-day tasks. The traineeship is for a fixed term of one semester, and our trainees work 1-2 days per week.
During your traineeship, you will also have the opportunity to participate in various events and training sessions arranged by Roschier University.
You may be the trainee we are looking for if you:
- Are interested in business law
- Have recently started your law studies
- Have a good academic track record
- Are able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have good oral and written communication skills. Fluency in Swedish and English required
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. You will grow and create the best foundation for your future. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising the champions of the Nordic business landscape. We are known for transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference for our clients.
Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients' and the firm's. At Roschier, you get to learn from the best. To us, that means working closely together as a team, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer:
- Our commitment to constant improvement: You can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- Roschier University: A unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
- An open, collaborative and supportive culture: An inspiring and fun place to work
- A truly international setting
- The opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, please fill out the application form and join our team! Your application should include a cover letter in English, a CV, transcripts of your studies and a copy of your matriculation examination certificate and high school diploma.
For more information, please contact Emilia Löpare (email@example.com, +46 8 553 19 190). Please apply by filling out the application form. Applications will be handled upon arrival.
- Location: Stockholm
- Last application date