Last application date Thursday, 28 February 2019
Associate Lawyer, Real Estate, Environment & Projects
The best foundation for your future.
We are looking to hire Associates to join our leading Real Estate, Environment & Projects team in Helsinki
We at Roschier are looking for new talent to join us in serving our clients. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising the champions of the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference. Curiosity combined with in-depth knowledge, passion and professionalism: this is how we are equipped to face the future of the legal industry in a rapidly changing world.
Roschier’s Real Estate & Environment transactions team regularly advises institutional investors, real estate funds, developers and corporations in complex and challenging real estate transactions as well as other real estate and environmental law matters. Our Projects & Energy practice offers an end-to-end service that caters to the specific needs of individual clients or a consortium of partners involved in significant projects.
We are now looking for talented lawyers who
• have a law degree and at least two years' of experience working in the area of complex real estate transactions. We will also consider recent law graduates whose track record demonstrates a genuine interest in, and a clear aspiration to work with, these matters.
• share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
• enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
• are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their own professional development
• have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. You will grow and create the best foundation for your future.
Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients' and the firm's. At Roschier, you get to learn from the best. To us, that means working closely together as a team, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
• our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
• Roschier University: a unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
• the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
• an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
• an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Mika Alanko, Partner in the Real Estate, Environment & Projects team (email@example.com) or Mira Svedholm, Talent Development (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 28 February through the application link. Applications will be handled upon arrival.
- Location: Helsinki
- Last application date Thursday, 28 February 2019