Last application date Sunday, 3 March 2019
Associate Trainees, fall 2019
The best foundation for your future.
Roschier is looking to hire Associate Trainees for fall 2019
In the Associate Trainee program, you have the chance to apply your legal knowledge in practice in a challenging and ever-changing business law environment. All our trainees are part of the team from day one, taking responsibility and actively assisting our lawyers in client-related work and other matters. Our Associate Trainees have various tasks that resemble the work of our Junior Associates. These tasks may include drafting documents, making legal translations, or preparing problem-based analyses of the application of different laws.
Our Associate Trainees work full-time for a fixed-term period. We are now looking to hire Associate Trainees for fall 2019 period spanning from September 2019 to January/February 2020.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant development: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- Roschier University, a unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
- mentoring and tutoring through your traineeship
You may be the person we are looking for if you
- have completed approximately half of your law studies by the beginning of the traineeship
- have a true interest in business law
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
- are passionate about your job and have a genuine interest in your own professional development
- have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. You will grow and create the best foundation for your future. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising the champions of the Nordic business landscape. We are known for transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference for our clients.
Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients' and the firm's. At Roschier, you get to learn from the best. To us, that means working closely together as a team, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
Want to know more
For more information, please contact Kaija Tolvanen, Talent Development (+358 20 506 6547, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 3 March 2019.
- Location: Helsinki
- Last application date Sunday, 3 March 2019