Last application date Thursday, 28 February 2019
Premises and office services
The best foundation for your future
Roschier is looking to hire new talent to our Premises and office services team in Stockholm
We are looking to find a committed and service-minded professional to join our dynamic business operations team in Stockholm.
To build on talent is one of Roschier's key strategic focus areas and it is crucial for maintaining our position as one of the leading business law firms in the Nordic region. As our operations continue to grow, we are now looking to find an enthusiastic and service-minded professional to join our team in Stockholm.
Your responsibilities will include assisting in day-to-day office and administrative tasks like photocopying and scanning documents, handling mail and compiling and delivering client assignment-related materials and running errands. Further duties include e.g. servicing conference rooms, as well as taking care of other office tasks as required. All in all, the work performed by our office support staff keeps the “wheels turning” and is very much appreciated throughout the firm. Our firm language is English but you will speak Swedish on a daily basis with your colleagues.
You may be the person we are looking for if you:
- are fluent in Swedish and good communications skills in English
- have a good command of the MS Office programs,
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- have a dynamic, proactive mindset and a positive can-do attitude
- are a strong team-player, but also have the ability to work independently
What we offer:
- a permanent position at Roschier’s Stockholm office with six months of probation
- a high-tempo environment, great colleagues and diverse projects in different in-house teams,
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture: a truly dynamic working environment and a chance to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics,
- various opportunities for you to develop and build your skills and abilities: we are proud to have a culture where everyone’s contribution is appreciated and where continuous learning is supported and expected.
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. You will grow and create the best foundation for your future. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising the champions of the Nordic business landscape. We are known for transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference for our clients.
Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients' and the firm's. At Roschier, you get to learn from the best. To us, that means working closely together as a team, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
For more information, please contact Emilia Löpare (firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 8 553 19 190). Please apply by filling out the application form. Applications will be handled upon arrival.
- Location: Stockholm
- Last application date Thursday, 28 February 2019