Last application date Thursday, 28 February 2019
The best foundation for your future
Roschier is looking to hire a Recruitment Administrator for its Stockholm office
To build on talent is one of Roschier's key strategic focus areas and it is crucial for maintaining our position as one of the leading business law firms in the Nordic region. We are now looking to strengthen the Roschier Talent Development team by recruiting a Recruitment Administrator to assist with recruitment and employer branding related work together with providing general administrative support and events coordination within Talent.
As a member of our Nordic Talent team, you will work closely with the local Recruitment team in Stockholm and be a crucial part of the daily work. Your role will include recruitment related activities, spanning from talent attraction to hiring of new employees. You will assist in organizing and participating in various employer branding programs and events, as well as be highly involved in the planning and implementation of internal events for our employees. Your role will also include but not exclude to tasks such as publishing job advertisements, coordinating interviews, preparing work agreements and assisting in arrival practicalities.
The position is based in Stockholm, but as the Talent team is a cross-border operation you will work closely with the team members in Helsinki as well as with other colleagues within the organization, gaining insight into an international and dynamic professional services organization.
You may be the person we are looking for if you
• are a strong team-player, but also have the ability to work independently
• enjoy administrative tasks and take pride in details
• share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
• have good communication skills in Swedish and English
• have a good command of MS Office programs and preferably some experience in HR-systems
• have a degree e.g. within business administration or human resources management, with an interest towards recruitment marketing and employer branding
What we offer
• our commitment to constant development: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
• Roschier University, a unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
• an open, collaborative and inclusive culture: an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in
• a truly international setting
• a dynamic environment, great colleagues and diverse cross-border projects
• the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. You will grow and create the best foundation for your future. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising the champions of the Nordic business landscape. We are known for transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference for our clients.
Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients' and the firm's. At Roschier, you get to learn from the best. To us, that means working closely together as a team, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
Additional informationFor more information, please contact Emilia Löpare (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Maria van den Tempel, (email@example.com). Please apply by filling out the application form on our website. Applications will be handled upon arrival and this process in ongoing.
- Location: Stockholm
- Last application date Thursday, 28 February 2019