Last application date Thursday, 28 February 2019
Associate Lawyer January 2020 + Thesis Program
The best foundation for your future
Join us as an Associate Lawyer in January 2020 and write your thesis as part of our unique Thesis Program during fall 2019.
We at Roschier are looking for new talent to join us in serving our clients. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising the champions of the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference. Curiosity combined with in-depth knowledge, passion and professionalism: this is how we are equipped to face the future of the legal industry in a rapidly changing world.
We are looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join our Stockholm team to start their journey with us in January/February 2020. Join us now and you will have the opportunity to spend your last semester writing your thesis as a part of our unique Thesis Program, starting in September 2019. Our Thesis Program is designed to support you throughout the process of writing your master's thesis. You will have the firm's extensive know-how, library, databases and other resources at your fingertips, along with the unique opportunity to get to know your future workplace. We see this as the perfect way for you to launch your career with us. We understand that writing your thesis requires full-time focus, so you will not be expected to get involved in any client work. However, as a thesis trainee, you will have the opportunity to participate in various events and training sessions arranged by the Roschier University.
We are looking for talented lawyers who:
- Will have a law degree by January/February 2020.
- Share our values and commitment to providing first-class service.
- Enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders.
- Are passionate and have a genuine interest in their professional development.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Swedish and English.
- Have a positive attitude, and are genuine team players who are a good fit for our open and good-humored group of professionals.
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. You will grow and create the best foundation for your future. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising the champions of the Nordic business landscape. We are known for transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference for our clients.
Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients' and the firm's. At Roschier, you get to learn from the best. To us, that means working closely together as a team, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer:
- Our commitment to continuous development: You can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment.
- Roschier University, a unique curriculum of skills training and people developmentprograms.
- An open, collaborative and supportive culture: An inspiring and fun place to work.
- A truly international setting.
- The opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics.
- Location: Stockholm
- Last application date Thursday, 28 February 2019