Last application date Sunday, 25 November 2018
Conference & Office, Receptionist (part-time)
Your career. Our passion.
We are looking to hire an energetic and service-minded part-time receptionist to join the Conference & Office team in Helsinki
The Conference & Office team takes pride in providing first-class service in matters concerning meeting arrangements, catering and various reception duties. The team works in unison with other teams across borders to meet the needs of the many interest groups we serve on a daily basis. The role combines diverse responsibilities and requires, above all, initiative and a hands-on approach. Taking pride in excellent customer service is a must.
Your main tasks will include:
• daily reception and switchboard routines, including customer service and welcoming visitors, answering their inquiries and referring them to appropriate contacts
• providing general office support to our employees with a variety of administrative tasks
• coordinating mail and courier services
• cooperation with the catering team and other business operations
You may be the candidate we are looking for if you:
• have a dynamic, proactive mindset and a positive can-do attitude
• share our values and commitment to first-class service
• have excellent people skills and enjoy interaction in a fast-paced environment
• enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
• have good oral and written communication skills; fluency in Finnish and English, good command of Swedish is an advantage
• have good computer skills (MS Office)
• have the ability to work independently
• pay attention to detail
What we offer:
• our commitment to constant improvement: You can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
• Roschier University, a unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
• a truly international setting
• the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
• a permanent part-time position (2-3 days per week). Working hours will vary between 8.00 a.m. and 7 p.m. The selected person will work mostly evening shifts, but morning shifts are also possible.
At Roschier, you get to learn from the best. Our people are our greatest asset, and therefore we offer various opportunities for you to develop and build your skill set. We are proud to have a culture where everyone’s contribution is appreciated and where continuous learning is supported. If you have the necessary skills, you will have the opportunity to work with talented people in an exciting and international environment.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, please apply by 25 November 2018. Applications will be handled upon arrival and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
For more information please contact Kaija Tolvanen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 20 506 6547).
- Location: Helsinki
- Last application date Sunday, 25 November 2018