Last application date Thursday, 31 January 2019
Summer Trainee 2019
Your career. Our passion.
Roschier is looking to hire Summer Trainees for summer 2019
As a Summer Trainee you will have the opportunity to apply your studies in practice in a challenging and ever-changing business law environment. You will be involved in the day-to-day work of your team, which will give you insight into life at a law firm.
Our Summer Trainees perform various tasks that resemble the work carried out by our Associates. These tasks can include drafting documents, doing legal translations and conducting problem-based legal research. Roschier's clients and projects are extremely varied, which ensures that the work you do will be interesting. Our Summer Trainees work five days a week for a fixed term.
As a Summer Trainee, you will get the chance to learn from the best. You will be assigned to work, along with your trainee colleagues, within one or more of the following operational teams: Finance and Restructuring, Corporate and Capital Markets, M&A, IP & Technology, and Dispute Resolution. During your first days at the office, you will be introduced to your colleagues and your new tasks, and you will have your own tutor to guide you in the practicalities of working at Roschier. The Young Professional's Forum at the beginning of your trainee period will also help you get acquainted with our firm. The event is cross-border, so you will have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues in Finland.
In addition, you will be invited to participate in various events and training sessions arranged by the Roschier University.
You may be the trainee we are looking for if you:
- Are interested in business law
- Have completed 6 semesters of your law degree
- Have an excellent academic track record
- Are able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills; fluency in Swedish and English required, other language skills are also appreciated
What we offer:
- Our commitment to constant improvement: You can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- Roschier University: A unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
- An open, collaborative and supportive culture: An inspiring and fun place to work
- A truly international setting
- The opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
At Roschier, our people are our greatest asset, which is why we offer a number of opportunities for you to develop and build on your expertise. We are proud to have a culture where everyone’s contribution is appreciated and where continuous learning is supported. If you have the necessary skills, you will have the opportunity to work with talented people in an exciting and international environment.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, please fill out the application form and join our team! The application should include a cover letter in English, your CV, a transcript of studies and copies of your matriculation examination certificate and high school diploma.
The application period is open until 31 January 2019. Applications will be handled upon arrival, so feel free to apply today!
For more information, please contact Maria van den Tempel, email@example.com (+46 8 553 190 64) or Emilia Löpare, firstname.lastname@example.org (+46 8 553 1 9190).
- Location: Stockholm
- Last application date Thursday, 31 January 2019