Last application date Sunday, 28 October 2018
Practice Specialist, Corporate Services
Your career. Our passion.
Roschier is looking to hire a Practice Specialist / Paralegal for its Corporate Services in Helsinki
We are looking to find a conscientious and customer service oriented professional to join our Corporate Services team in Helsinki. Roschier's Corporate Services concept is responsible for a broad range of ongoing corporate matters for our clients, as well as various other legal and governance topics. Corporate Services is part of the Corporate & Capital Markets team, consisting of highly experienced and motivated problem solvers who specialize in public M&A, equity capital markets and corporate advisory.
In your role as a Practice Specialist / Paralegal, you will be responsible for providing high-quality administrative support and service. Your role will include drafting corporate minutes, handling the Legal Representation Letter process, administrative routines, contacts with the authorities as well as filings, both under Companies Act and Securities Markets Legislation.
As an active member of the Corporate & Capital Markets team, you will also have the opportunity to participate in internal development projects, and thereby contribute to maintaining our strong position as one of the leading business law firms in the Nordic region.
You may be the person we are looking for if you
• have a few years’ experience working preferably with corporate services matters or other paralegal matters
• have a relevant educational background, e.g., Bachelor's degree or other appropriate university/university of applied sciences degree
• are a team-player and a sociable person
• have the ability to work independently when required
• like to think ahead and enjoy getting results
• have good written and oral communication skills in Finnish and English (Swedish is considered an advantage)
• have a good command of MS Office programs
• share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
What we offer
• a permanent position at Roschier’s Helsinki office
• a dynamic environment, great colleagues and diverse cross-team and cross-border projects
• the opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business
• an open, caring and inclusive culture
• an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
• an extensive induction program and Roschier University trainings
• social events and activities
• new and modern office facilities in the heart of Helsinki
At Roschier we believe that premium advisory services are based on an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and the operational challenges they face, and we are committed to providing innovative, strategic advice that adds genuine business value. We get involved, dig in and don’t give up until we achieve the desired result. We believe that this is what makes us a leader in our field.
We also believe that the reason for our success lies in the trust our clients place in us and our people. All of us together make Roschier the great law firm it is today. Therefore, we hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
For more information, please contact Taru Viitanen (email@example.com, +358 20 506 6569) or Mira Svedholm (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 20 506 6609).
Please apply by 28 October 2018.
- Location: Helsinki
- Last application date Sunday, 28 October 2018