Last application date Monday, 29 October 2018
Executive Legal Assistant
Your career. Our passion.
Roschier is looking to hire Executive Legal Assistants to join its Helsinki office
Roschier is one of the leading law firms in the Nordic region, and the firm continues to grow. We are now looking to find enthusiastic and service-minded professionals to join our business operations team in Helsinki.
In your role as an Executive Legal Assistant ,you will work closely with our lawyers, providing high-quality administrative support and services, together with your colleagues. Your role will include assignment support, preparing materials for meetings, invoicing, managing calendars and making travel arrangements, drafting and proofreading documents, CRM administration and arranging meetings and events. As an active member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to participate in and be responsible for internal development projects, thereby contributing to maintaining our strong position in the Nordic region.
You may be the person we are looking for if you
- have several years of experience in the legal industry
- have the relevant educational background
- possess good written and oral communication skills in Finnish and English (Swedish is considered an advantage)
- have a strong command of MS Office programs, especially Word and PowerPoint
- are a team-player and a sociable person
- have a systematic approach and a positive can-do attitude
- have the ability to provide the highest level of service and take pride in doing so
What we offer
- a permanent position at Roschier’s Helsinki office
- a dynamic environment, great colleagues and diverse cross-team and cross-border projects
- social events and activities
- the opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business
- an open, caring and inclusive culture
- an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
- an extensive induction program and Roschier University trainings
- new and modern office facilities in the heart of Helsinki
At Roschier we believe that premium advisory services are based on an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and the operational challenges they face, and we are committed to providing innovative, strategic advice that adds genuine business value. We get involved, dig in and don’t give up until we achieve the desired result. We believe that this is what makes us a leader in our field.
We also believe that the reason for our success lies in the trust our clients place in us and our people. All of us together make Roschier the great law firm it is today. Therefore, we hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
For more information, please contact Anne Liljestrand, Executive Legal Assistant (+358 20 506 6584, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mira Svedholm, Talent Development (+358 20 506 6609, email@example.com). Please apply by 28 October 2018.
- Location: Helsinki
- Last application date Monday, 29 October 2018