Last application date Sunday, 30 September 2018
Associate Lawyer, Employment & Benefits
We are looking to hire Associates and Senior Associates to join our leading Employment & Benefit practice in Stockholm
Roschier’s Employment & Benefits practice advises employers on all aspects of human resources law, and the team's strength comes from years of experience in a wide variety of HR-related matters covering the entire employment lifecycle. The experts in our cross-border teams are well-positioned to provide first-class legal advice to our clients on specific employment law matters, such as management agreements, terminations of employment, protection of human capital and trade secrets, pensions, and incentive schemes. The team’s lawyers also often advise on employment aspects of M&A transactions and restructurings, act in employment law related disputes, and are increasingly involved in internal investigations, equal opportunity and discrimination related matters, and workplace environment and safety matters. Strategic and pioneering guidance in relation to business reorganizations and outsourcing is also an important aspect of the services we provide.
We are now looking for new talent to join us in offering our clients solutions that matter and make a difference, in a constantly evolving and complex business environment.
What we offer:
- The best platform for your future; with our commitment to constant development, you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- Roschier University: a unique and leading learning platform with a diverse offering of skills training and people-development programs
- The opportunity to work with the sharpest legal minds in the Nordics
- An opportunity to be stronger together in an open, caring and inclusive culture
- New office facilities in the heart of Stockholm
We are now looking for talented lawyers who:
- Have a law degree and 2-5 years' experience working in the area of employment law
- Share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- Enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across country-, team- and expertise-borders
- Are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their own professional development
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Swedish and English
If you want to work with the sharpest legal minds in a leading Nordic law firm and achieve fantastic results together with your colleagues through effective teamwork – then we believe that we are the best platform for your future. At Roschier we believe that premium advisory services are based on an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and the operational challenges they face. We are committed to providing pioneering strategic advice that adds genuine business value. We get involved, dig in and don’t give up until we achieve the desired result. We believe that this is what makes us a leader in our field.
We also believe that the reason for our success lies in the trust our clients place in us and our people. All of us together make Roschier the great law firm it is today. Therefore, we hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
For more information, please contact Jenny Welander Wadström Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Employment & Benefits practice or Maria van den Tempel, Talent Development (email@example.com). Please apply by 30 September through the application link. Applications will be handled upon arrival.
- Location: Stockholm
- Last application date Sunday, 30 September 2018