Last application date Sunday, 19 August 2018
Associate Lawyer, EU & Competition
Your career. Our passion.
Roschier is looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join its expanding EU & Competition team in Helsinki
Roschier’s cross-border EU & Competition practice advises and assists leading companies in complex EU and competition law matters, including international and national cartel and dominance cases, as well as M&A-related competition law and private enforcement.
The team has extensive experience in advising in a range of industry sectors such as energy, forestry, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, healthcare, transport, media, telecom, retail and agriculture, and the practice frequently advises clients on a national level and before the EU Commission and the EU courts. Our lawyers have significant experience in IP-related competition law, state aid and public procurement matters as well as sector-specific EU regulation.
We are looking for talented lawyers who:
• have a law degree and ideally up to two years of experience working with EU and competition related matters. We will also welcome newly graduated lawyers whose track record demonstrates a genuine interest in, and clear aspiration to, work with EU and competition law
• want to develop into a leading expert within the field of business law in Finland
• share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
• enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across country-, team- and expertise-borders
• are interested in their own professional development
• have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
• have a positive attitude and are team players with a knowledge-sharing mindset
What we offer:
• our commitment to constant improvement: we offer the best platform to grow on both a professional and personal level
• Roschier University: a unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
• an open, collaborative and supportive culture: an inspiring and fun place to work
• a truly international setting
• the opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business
At Roschier we believe that premium advisory services are based on an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and the operational challenges they face, and we are committed to providing innovative, strategic advice that adds genuine business value. We get involved, dig in and don’t give up until we achieve the desired result. We believe that this is what makes us a leader in our field.
We also believe that the reason for our success lies in the trust our clients place in us and our people. All of us together make Roschier the great law firm it is today. Therefore we hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
Want to know more:
For more information, please contact Mira Svedholm, Recruitment (+358 20 506 6609, email@example.com) or as of 6 August, Ami Paanajärvi, Partner in the EU & Competition practice (+358 20 506 6528).
If you recognize yourself in the profile, please apply by sending in your application by 19 August 2018. Applications will be handled upon arrival and the first round of interviews will be held in August.
- Location: Helsinki
- Last application date Sunday, 19 August 2018