Last application date Thursday, 31 May 2018
Your career. Our passion.
Roschier is looking to hire Research trainees for the autumn of 2018
As a Research trainee you will have a chance to enhance your research skills and legal knowledge. You will focus on researching a variety of legal matters and rulings, monitoring news and legislation, administering databases, and assisting our lawyers in investigating given topics. You are also part of a team responsible for maintaining the firm’s library.
Upon arrival, you will be assigned to work along with your trainee colleagues within all the operational groups. Traineeship is a fixed-term, stretching over one semester, and our trainees work 1-2 days per week.
During your traineeship you will also be invited to participate in various events and training sessions arranged by Roschier University.
You may be the trainee we are looking for if you:
- Are interested in business law
- Have completed 4 semesters or more of your law studies
- Have a good academic track record
- Are able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have good oral and written communication skills (fluency in Swedish and English required, other language skills are also appreciated)
If you recognize yourself in this profile, please fill out the application form and join our team! Your application should include a cover letter in English, a CV, transcripts of your studies and a copy of your matriculation examination certificate and high school diploma.
For more information, please contact Emilia Löpare (firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 8 553 19 190). Please apply by filling out the application form. Applications will be handled upon arrival.
- Location: Stockholm
- Last application date Thursday, 31 May 2018