Last application date Monday, 2 April 2018
Associate Lawyer, Real Estate, Environments & Projects
Your career. Our passion.
We are looking to hire Associate Lawyers for our Real Estate & Environment and Projects team in Helsinki
Roschier’s Real Estate & Environment transactions team regularly advises institutional investors, real estate funds, developers and corporations in complex and challenging real estate transactions as well as other real estate and environmental law matters. Our Projects & Energy practice offers an end-to-end service that caters to the specific needs of individual clients or a consortium of partners involved in significant projects.
We are now looking for new talent to join us in offering our clients solutions that matter and make a difference in a constantly evolving and complex business environment.
What we offer:
- our commitment to constant development: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- Roschier University: a unique learning platform with a diverse offering of skills training and people-development programs
- the opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business
- an open, caring and inclusive culture
- an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
- new office facilities in the heart of Helsinki
We are now looking for talented lawyers who:
- have a law degree and 2-5 years of experience working with complex, multinational transactions. We will also consider recent law graduates whose track record demonstrates a genuine interest in, and a clear aspiration to work with, these matters.
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across country-, team- and expertise-borders
- are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their own professional development
- have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
- have a positive attitude and are genuine team players who are a good fit for our open and good-humored group of professionals
At Roschier we believe that premium advisory services are based on an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and the operational challenges they face, and we are committed to providing innovative, strategic advice that adds genuine business value. We get involved, dig in and don’t give up until we achieve the desired result. We believe that this is what makes us a leader in our field.
We also believe that the reason for our success lies in the trust our clients place in us and our people. All of us together make Roschier the great law firm it is today. Therefore we hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Toni Siimes Partner in the Projects & Energy practice (+358 20 506 6578) or Mira Svedholm, Talent Development (+358 20 506 6609).
Please apply by 2 April. Applications will be handled upon arrival.
- Location: Helsinki
- Last application date Monday, 2 April 2018