Last application date Monday, 18 December 2017
HR professional, Performance & Reward Management, Stockholm or Helsinki
Your career. Our passion.
We are looking for a passionate and business-minded HR professional with experience of performance and reward management. This position can be based either in our Stockholm or Helsinki office.
Building on talent is one of Roschier's key strategic focus areas and crucial for maintaining our position as a leading business law firm in the Nordic region.
We are now looking to strengthen the Roschier Talent Development team by recruiting a passionate professional with a strong business mindset, willing to join the Roschier journey into the future.
At Roschier we offer a powerful platform for all our talents to develop and achieve professional goals, whether the individual is a lawyer, support professional or student. We are ranked as one of the most attractive workplaces among law firms in the Nordics and we aim to be number one.
We strive to be in the forefront of the market in everything we do, and we constantly review and develop our working methods in order to optimize the support for the business. With ambition, drive and passion, you are eager to contribute to building the Roschier talent pool for the future.
We are looking for a full-time business operation professional to be in charge of and develop Roschier's performance and reward management process within the Talent Development team, reporting directly to the Chief Talent Officer.
The primary role of the successful candidate will be to oversee the performance management review cycles at Roschier, including the annual compensation and benefits reviews. You will work in close cooperation with the other streams in the Talent Development team, as well as with the firm's practice groups and management, meaning that you need to be an excellent project manager with strong influencing and communication skills.
If you are the person we are looking for, you will be able to ensure that the performance and reward management process at Roschier continues to be strongly linked to the overall business and talent strategy of the firm, and you will be able to identify and seize development opportunities that arise.
The position can be based either in Stockholm or in Helsinki, but as the Talent Development team is a cross-border operation, you will work closely with your team members in both Sweden and Finland as well as with other colleagues within the organization, gaining insight into an international and dynamic professional services organization.
Skills and experience needed in the position:
You are an experienced, talented and self-driven professional, who has an interest in working in the area of performance and reward management and has the experience of doing so for several years.
We expect you to:
- have a university degree or equivalent level of education and relevant work experience through which your professional capabilities have been demonstrated;
- have excellent communication and influencing skills in English and Swedish/Finnish
- be proactive, creative and innovative in your approach, constantly looking for ways to optimize the level of efficiency in the work you perform;
- have strong team and project management skills, enjoying multitasking and working with a large number of people;
- have an analytical mind, the ability to work well with tools such as Excel, and be interested in developing new technical tools to support the processes you are in charge of;
- be truly flexible and able to shift tasks and priorities whilst keeping pace and maintaining focus;
- be curious and have a thirst for knowledge, following relevant trends in your field and implementing change, e.g. developing processes and introducing new tools and technology;
- have a strong drive to provide the highest level of service while at the same time paying attention to detail;
- feel comfortable navigating in expert professional organization, previous experience in working at a professional services company being a definite advantage.
What we offer:
At Roschier, our people are our greatest asset and we offer various opportunities for you to develop and build on your expertise. We are proud to have a culture where everyone’s contribution is appreciated and where continuous learning is supported.
We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, please apply for the position by submitting your application by 18 December 2017. For more information, please contact Anna Wranne, Chief Talent Officer, +46 8 553 190 25 or Anna Nilsson, Head of HR & Compliance, +46 8 553 190 04. Applications will be handled upon arrival.
- Location: Stockholm
- Last application date Monday, 18 December 2017