Last application date Sunday, 30 July 2017
Associate Lawyer, Corporate & Capital Markets
Roschier is looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join the firm’s growing Public M&A, Equity Capital Markets and Corporate Advisory practices in Helsinki
Your career. Our passion.
Roschier's public transactions team is a group of highly experienced and motivated problem solvers specializing in the areas of public M&A, equity capital markets and corporate advisory. The work is typically large-scale and complex, and much of it is cross-border. Our lawyers combine a high degree of specialization with a strong commercial understanding and a focus on providing added value to our clients. Also, with a recognized leading position in the relevant practice areas, the team has extensive experience acquired from the successful structuring and implementation of a wide range of complex transactions, including public tender offers, IPOs, rights offerings, private placements and convertible bond issues, as well as advising on stock market regulations and disclosure regimes.
The team includes some of the most talented and in-demand corporate lawyers in the Nordic region. The team offers an integrated service to meet the needs of large corporations, private equity sponsors and investment banks for high-end legal advice both in addressing future challenges and in risk management. The team has vast experience in advising boards and management of large listed companies on manifold corporate matters.
We are now looking for talented lawyers who:
• have a law degree and ideally 2-3 years of experience working with public M&A and equity capital markets transactions and related corporate advisory matters. We also welcome recent law graduates whose track record demonstrates a genuine interest in, and clear aspiration to, work with these matters.
• share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
• enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
• are passionate and have a genuine interest in their professional development
• have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English, a good command of Swedish is an advantage
• have a positive attitude, and are genuine team players who are a good fit for our open and good-humored group of professionals
At Roschier we believe that premium advisory services are based on an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and the operational challenges they face, and we are committed to providing innovative, strategic advice that adds genuine business value. We get involved, dig in and don’t give up until we achieve the desired result. We believe that this is what makes us a leader in our field.
We also believe that the reason for our success lies in the trust our clients place in us and our people. All of us together make Roschier the great law firm it is today. Therefore we hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer:
• our commitment to constant improvement: You can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
• Roschier University: A unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
• an open, collaborative and supportive culture: An inspiring and fun place to work
• a truly international setting
• the opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business
For more information, please contact Mira Svedholm (until 14 July) email@example.com) or Kaija Tolvanen (from 24-30 July, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please apply by 30 July 2017. Applications will be handled upon arrival, followed by possible interviews during July - August.
- Location: Helsinki
- Last application date Sunday, 30 July 2017