Last application date Sunday, 30 July 2017
Conference & Office, Reception
Roschier is looking to hire an energetic and service-minded professional to join the Conference & Office team in Helsinki
Your career. Our passion.
The Conference & Office team takes pride in providing first-class service in matters like office and property maintenance, making meeting arrangements, assisting with catering services and travel arrangements, and operating the reception. The team works in tandem with other teams at the firm to meet the needs of the many interest groups we assist on a daily basis. The role is a diverse combination of responsibilities and requires above all initiative and a hands-on approach while also taking pride in excellent customer service. As we are about to move to new premises during spring 2018 and are in the process of creating a new service concept, we are now looking to find an energetic and service-minded professional to join our dynamic team.
Your main tasks will include:
• daily reception and switchboard routines, including customer service and welcoming visitors, answering their enquiries and referring them to appropriate contacts
• providing general office support to our employees, with a variety of administrative tasks
• coordinating mail and courier services
• security and access control related matters, and assisting with other premises related matters
• cooperation with other business operations
• assistance in property maintenance coordination as needed
• assistance in office services related tasks such as archiving and internal mail distribution as needed
• onboarding other members of the Conference & Office team
You may be the candidate we are looking for if you:
• have a dynamic, dedicated mindset and a positive can-do attitude
• share our values and commitment to first-class service
• have excellent people skills and enjoy interaction in fast-paced environment
• enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
• have good oral and written communication skills; fluency in Finnish and English, good command of Swedish is an advantage
• have good computer skills (MS Office)
• can work independently and coordinate assignments
• pay attention to detail and have an active mindset
At Roschier, our people are our greatest asset, and therefore we offer various opportunities for you to develop and build your competence. We are proud to have a culture where everyone’s contribution is appreciated and where continuous learning is supported. If you have the necessary skills, you will have the opportunity to work with talented people in an exciting and international environment.
What we offer:
• our commitment to constant improvement: You can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
• Roschier University: A unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
• an open, collaborative and supportive culture: An inspiring and fun place to work
• a truly international setting
• the chance to be part of developing a new concept and role, and to be part of a team that will develop pioneering service concepts
• a permanent full-time position. The selected person will work a morning shift every other week and an evening shift every other week. Working hours will vary between 8.00 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Please apply by 30 July 2017. The first round of interviews will be conducted as video interviews during July - beginning of August.
For more information, please contact Mira Svedholm (until 14 July) firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 20 506 6609) or Kaija Tolvanen (from 24-30 July, email@example.com, +358 20 506 6547).
- Location: Helsinki
- Last application date Sunday, 30 July 2017