Last application date Wednesday, 31 May 2017
Associate Lawyer, Public M&A, Equity Capital Markets & Corporate Advisory
Your career. Our passion.
Roschier is looking to hire an Associate Lawyer to join its public transactions team in Stockholm
Roschier's public transactions team is a group of highly experienced and motivated problem solvers specializing in the areas of public M&A, equity capital markets and corporate advisory. The work is typically large-scale and complex, and much of it is cross-border. Our lawyers combine a high degree of specialization with a strong commercial understanding and a focus on providing added value to our clients. Also, with a recognized leading position in the relevant practice areas, the team has extensive experience acquired from the successful structuring and implementation of a wide range of complex transactions, including public tender offers, IPOs, rights offerings, private placements and convertible bond issues, as well as advising on stock market regulations and disclosure regimes. The team includes some of the most talented and in-demand corporate lawyers in the Nordic region. The team offers an integrated service to meet the needs of large corporations, private equity sponsors and investment banks for high-end legal advice both in addressing future challenges and in risk management. The team has vast experience in advising boards and management of large listed companies on manifold corporate matters.
We are now looking to expand our practice by adding new members to our team.
We are looking for a talented lawyer who:
• Has a law degree and ideally some work experience involving business law.
• Shares our values and commitment to providing first-class service.
• Enjoys inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders.
• Is passionate and has a genuine interest in their professional development.
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Swedish and English.
• Has a positive attitude, and is a genuine team player who is a good fit for our open and good-humored group of professionals.
At Roschier we believe that premium advisory services are based on an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and the operational challenges they face, and we are committed to providing innovative, strategic advice that adds genuine business value. We get involved, dig in and don’t give up until we achieve the desired result. We believe that this is what makes us a leader in our field.
We also believe that the reason for our success lies in the trust our clients place in us and our people. All of us together make Roschier the great law firm it is today. Therefore, we hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer:
• Our commitment to constant improvement: You can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment.
• Roschier University: A unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs.
• The opportunity to work with market-leading clients on the most demanding projects.
• An open, collaborative and supportive culture: An inspiring and fun place to work.
• A truly international setting.
• The opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business.
For more information, please contact Maria van den Tempel, recruitment, (firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 8 553 190 64) or Pontus Enquist (email@example.com, +46 8 553 190 59). Please submit your application form on our website by 31 May 2017. Applications will be processed as and when received.
- Location: Stockholm
- Last application date Wednesday, 31 May 2017