Last application date Sunday, 7 May 2017
Associate Lawyer, Finance & Restructuring - Helsinki
Roschier is looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join the firm’s growing Finance & Restructuring team in Helsinki
Your career. Our passion.
The Finance & Restructuring team comprises a group of highly experienced and motivated problem solvers working with a wide range of complex finance-related matters. The practice is strongly focused on high-end transactions, assisting lenders and borrowers with syndicated loans, acquisition finance, asset finance, high yield bonds and various types of structured finance. The team has the legal and technical expertise gained from a number of significant transactions to offer our clients strategic advice on demanding banking and debt capital markets matters, as well as the sophisticated business perspective necessary in today's constantly evolving financial environment. The lawyers are actively involved in the development of the Nordic financial markets and closely monitor market trends, as well as political and legislative initiatives.
We are now looking for talented lawyers who:
• Have a law degree and ideally 3-5 years of experience working with finance or restructuring related matters. We also welcome recent law graduates whose track record demonstrates a genuine interest in, and a clear aspiration to work with, these matters.
• share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
• enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
• are passionate and have a genuine interest in their professional development
• have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English, a good command of Swedish is an advantage
• have a positive attitude, and are genuine team players who are a good fit for our open and good-humored group of professionals
At Roschier we believe that premium advisory services are based on an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and the operational challenges they face, and we are committed to providing innovative, strategic advice that adds genuine business value. We get involved, dig in and don’t give up until we achieve the desired result. We believe that this is what makes us a leader in our field. We also believe that the reason for our success lies in the trust our clients place in us and our people. All of us together make Roschier the great law firm it is today. Therefore we hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer:
• our commitment to constant improvement: You can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
• Roschier University: A unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
• an open, collaborative and supportive culture: An inspiring and fun place to work
• a truly international setting
• the opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business
For more information, please contact Mira Svedholm, (+358 20 506 6609, firstname.lastname@example.org). Please apply by 7 May 2017. Applications will be handled upon arrival. The first and possible second round of interviews will be conducted during May 2017. Start dates are flexible.
- Location: Helsinki
- Last application date Sunday, 7 May 2017