Last application date Thursday, 1 January 1970
Associate Lawyer, Private M&A - Helsinki
Roschier is looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join the firm’s growing Private M&A team in Helsinki
Your career. Our passion.
Roschier's Private M&A team has been involved in nearly all major transactions in our Nordic home markets during the past few years. We have maintained our position as the leading M&A advisor in Finland and cemented our standing among the best in Sweden. Our approach to private M&A is built on an understanding of transactional realities, a genuine interest in the clients' business and extensive experience from a wide range of industries. The members of the practice combine a high degree of specialization with a strong commercial understanding and a focus on providing added value to our clients.
The practice offers a full range of transactional services and constantly develops new concepts and cutting-edge solutions. Key complementary areas such as regulatory, anti-trust, tax, finance, IPR, employment and environmental law are seamlessly integrated into our M&A services.
We are now looking for talented lawyers who:
• Have a law degree and ideally 3-5 years of experience working with complex, multinational transactions. We also welcome recent law graduates whose track record demonstrates a genuine interest in, and a clear aspiration to work with, these matters.
• share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
• enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
• are passionate and have a genuine interest in their professional development
• have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English, a good command of Swedish is an advantage
• have a positive attitude, and are genuine team players who are a good fit for our open and good-humored group of professionals
At Roschier we believe that premium advisory services are based on an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and the operational challenges they face, and we are committed to providing innovative, strategic advice that adds genuine business value. We get involved, dig in and don’t give up until we achieve the desired result. We believe that this is what makes us a leader in our field. We also believe that the reason for our success lies in the trust our clients place in us and our people. All of us together make Roschier the great law firm it is today. Therefore we hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer:
• our commitment to constant improvement: You can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
• Roschier University: A unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
• an open, collaborative and supportive culture: An inspiring and fun place to work
• a truly international setting
• the opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business
For more information, please contact Mira Svedholm, (+358 20 506 6609, firstname.lastname@example.org). Please apply by 7 May 2017. Applications will be handled upon arrival. The first and possible second round of interviews will be conducted during May 2017. Start dates are flexible.
- Location: Helsinki
- Last application date Thursday, 1 January 1970